NIGERIAN DEFENCE ACADEMY
LIST OF SUCCESSFUL AND RESERVE CANDIDATES FOR ADMISSION INTO
66 REGULAR COMBATANT COURSE
1. The candidates whose names appear below were successful at the Armed Forces Selection Board Interview held 5 July to 11 August 2014. The candidates have been offered admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) for the 66th Regular Course. They are to report for training at the NDA (Permanent Site), Kaduna on Saturday 27 September 2014. Any candidate who fails to report by Monday 29 September 2014 will forfeit his or her place to a candidate on the reserve list.
2. Selected candidates will be received on arrival at the Reception Centre located at the Academy Parade Ground (Permanent Site).
3. Candidates on the reserve list are NOT to report to the Academy until they are invited.
4. Selected candidates MUST come along with the ORIGINAL copies of their credentials, which include First School Leaving Certificate, Primary School Testimonial, School Certificate Results NECO/WAEC, Junior/Senior Secondary School Testimonials, Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age and Letter of State of Origin. Any candidate who fails to present originals of the stated documents will not be accepted into the Academy. Candidates are to also come along with the following items:
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- Two pairs of white trousers.
- Two white shirts (long sleeves).
- Two pairs of white socks.
- Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
- One lounge suite (dark colour).
- Two pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests.
- One pair of black trousers.
- One belt (preferably black).
- One pair of black cover shoes.
- One pair of football boots.
- One pair of spike shoes.
- Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed.
- Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition
- Two pairs of trouser suits.
- Two lounge skirts.
- One pair of black low heel cover shoes.
- Two pairs of black or blue short tight.
5. Selected candidates are not allowed to receive visitors and will not leave the Academy for the first three months of training. Selected candidates and their parents are to please note the above for strict compliance.